The Christian Sport Bike Association is an outreach ministry and service organization committed to Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We believe our purpose as a fellowship of Christians is to comply with the great commission given by Jesus Christ in Matthew 28:18. To fulfill Our Lord's teachings, the Christian Sport Bike Association will tend to the spiritual needs of motorcyclists, provide support for any member in need and commit to spreading the Word of God to throughout the world by any means at our disposal.
We declare Jesus Christ as the Head of our organization, the Holy Spirit as our power and the Word of God as our guide. The Christian Sport Bike Association is open to all Christians. The tenets of faith we believe:
1. The Bible to be the unerring Word of God and our sole rule of faith. (2Timothy 3:16-17).
2. The virgin birth of Jesus Christ (Matthew 1:23)
3. Jesus is the only begotten Son of God (John 3:16)
4. Jesus lived a sinless life (II Corinthians 5:21)
5. Jesus' vicarious death on the cross was for the sins of the world (John 1:29)
6. Jesus was bodily resurrected on the third day and now sits at the right hand of God making intercession for believers (Mark 16:9-19)
7. Jesus will come again in the future for His church (I Thessalonians 4:16-17)
8. Jesus is the only name under Heaven by whom we must be saved (Acts 4:12)
Pennsylvania Chapter Values
In addition to the above, the Pennsylvania Chapter believes that we shall bring the light of Christ to the tri-state area by participating in track days, bike nights, rides, rallies, and racing, to be a witness unto them. We are here to share God's grace, mercy, and love to others, so they may come to know Him.
The qualities we should have as Christian motorcyclists include, but are not limited to:
● Welcoming ● Mature
● Accepting ● Honest
● Responsible ● Godly
We hope to see you at one of our events! Feel free to email us to address any questions, problems, and/or interests you may have regarding the Christian Sport Bike Association.